RepOD API Guide
This instruction explains how to use the RepOD API to upload files to the repository. We recommend using the API if the size of a single file exceeds 200 MB.
- Please install the Python packages:
If you are using Debian/Ubuntu GNU/Linux:
sudo pip install requests-toolbelt
sudo pip install clint
- Go to the user interface (UI) and create a draft of your dataset.
- Copy your API key from your user profile: https://repod.pon.edu.pl/user/%username%
Download and modify the following script: upload_with_toolbelt.py
- should be your private key, copied from your user profile (https://repod.pon.edu.pl/user/%username%)
- identifier of your dataset
- name of the resource (file) that you want to upload
- URL of the resource (file)
- ('filename', open("/folder/filename.txt", 'rb')
- Run the script.
The full CKAN API documentation is available here: http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/api/